These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
As a general rule orders are initiated with a 60% deposit. The remaining 40% payable immediately prior to delivery.
Delivery time varies greatly but we pride ourselves by quoting '30 days or less' for most items.
All products supplied are covered by the terms and conditions of the Manufacturers Guarantee for a period of 12 months.
As a general rule, return of merchandise is not allowed.
You are purchasing a bespoke item made to specified dimensions, in a specified finish and using chosen fabrics, so re-stocking of ordered items is not an option.
If the return of the merchandise is accepted due to a commercial agreement, it will undergo a % depreciation on the sale value without any kind of exclusion.
We will not accept any returns directly to the shop.
Clients must advise us of any complication by phone or in writing and we will then visit to consider any problem.
Casa e Jardim must be notified of any defect or dissatisfaction at the time of delivery. We reserve the right to take photographic evidence of delivered items in-situ as proof of delivery and delivered condition.
Casa e Jardim can accept no responsibility for damage subsequent to delivery. We strongly recommend delay of delivery if any building works are incomplete. Air conditioning being a good example (there's nothing a tradesman likes more than a handy surface to lay out tools or materials!).
Please note that your option to return products under statuary rights does not apply to goods made to your specification, and that have been clearly personalised.
Much of our furniture is made from natural materials; solid wood, thick wood veneers, porcelain and natural rattan.
As a natural and porous material, wood continues absorbing and releasing moisture throughout its life.
Certain 'imperfections' are natural and contribute to the charm of furniture made from wood. Slight variations in grain, colour or texture, as well as the presence of small knots are typical of solid wood.
Porcelain, when used for tops and doors in furniture is an unbeatable material aesthetically and for durability and resistance. In a similar nature to wood this type of porcelain has veins and 'seams' that occur randomly across it's surface.
These properties are a sign of authenticity and they should not be considered as quality defaults.
Em caso de litígio o consumidor pode recorrer ao:
Centro de Arbitragem de Consumo do Algarve
Edifício Ninho de Empresas, Estrada da Penha, 8005-131 FARO
Tel: 289 823 135 Fax: 289 812 213
Prices are manufacturers' R.R.P. (Recommended Retail Price) or less.
All quoted prices include I.V.A. (V.A.T) unless otherwise stated.
Care has been taken to ensure stated prices are accurate. Typo's and manufacturers changes are inevitable. Please confirm website prices by phone or email.
We like to think that Casa e Jardim provides a special service supplying quality products at a sensibly competitive price. If you see any of our products that seem to be better value elsewhere, please let us know and we will either explain why there is a difference, or we will amend the difference.
We have a low cost in-house delivery service including unwrapping, and removal of shipping materials for recycling.
It is of the clients responsibility to ensure that access is sufficient for physical delivery. Care should be taken to ensure that stair access, hallway and corner widths, and doorway widths are sufficient to reasonably pass with the delivered item.
Sofas in particular can be bulkier than envisaged. If in any doubt please consult with us prior to purchase. We can often supply items semi-assembled for assembly within a room or confined space.
We may be able to remove and dispose of unwanted old furniture items when delivering the new items.
Please ask about this in advance.
We can deliver nationally at very competitive rates.
Please enquire for details.
We frequently deliver internationally.
We use an established specialised carrier and, usually, the service is door to door.
Please enquire for details.
It is of the clients responsibility to ensure that all details for invoicing are correct at the time of purchase. This includes identification of a fiscal number (if required) on the invoice.
Casa e Jardim have an obligation to produce a sales invoice in a limited time from payment transaction and it is difficult to change name, address, and fiscal details once an invoice has been produced.
Beautiful Furniture, Curtains and Soft Furnishings, at Competitive Prices, on Portugal's Algarve.
‘…it’s like a mini John Lewis on the Algarve’.G.P. Tunbridge Wells
Casa e Jardim, Lda.,
Sitio da Cascalheira, 556A
Tel (00351) 289 393 532 email@example.com
09.30 -18.30 Monday to Friday.
We can open any other time by appointment.